Facebook – Martin Luther King Jr.
To be used in History and Language Arts classes. Students can explore:
• The places where he lived;
• People he was friends with;
• Family members;
• Paintings done in that time.
Facebook Template - 1 whole page
Ideas for use:
1. Biographical study (create a Facebook page for a person who lived long ago, a famous historian, scientist, etc.)
2. Introduction activity (a way to get to know your students better).
3. Specifics: Profile picture, cover photo, places worked, places studied, lived, birth date, gender, short bio, status update, "check-ins“, friends list.
(COPY and PASTE the PHOTOS in Slides 5 and 6 to a Word Document or Paint.)
"I love this resource! I used it with my 5th-8th grade students on the first day of therapy to get to know them. They loved it. It was a great way to build rapport since social media and technology is so prevalent in their lives these days!"